Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

Money on my mind


Having a million dollars, I could just dream of having that kind of Cash. Why wouldn’t it be fun having a million dollars? It could be fun and Plus you could buy anything you could have dreamt about at Toyworld, JB Hi fi And Foot Locker.

I would buy a netball or Basketball at toyworld. I would Buy it because I love to Play Basketball and netball. One More reason why I would buy the basketball and netball because I could improve my game by practicing everyday.

I would have chosen to buy electronics and phones at JB Hi Fi. Only If I had a Million dollars I would buy  the whole store, electronics and phones. The reason why i want electronics and phones is so i can keep in touch with people in my family and go on my blog.

It would be a dream come true If I could have lots of shoes. The store I would buy it from would be Foot Locker.  two reasons why I would buy Shoes, first is because I love to wear shoes and secondly because Nike and Converse are a popular brand.

Using all this money would be enjoyable Buying Shoes ,electronics, A Netball or a Basketball. But It wouldn't Be Responsible If i would use the money like that. Inserted I would give it to Charity,Give it to My family and donate to My school.



Our Task was to Write about If I had a million Dollars at the Mall.

This was about our topic witch was Trade and enterprize.
It had how i would give my money charity.


No comments:

Post a Comment