Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Jeffas Chocolate


Walt: use language that paints a picture in the mind of our reader.

Cadbury Chocolate Is Tasty and delicious, I could eat it everyday.
New Cadbury’s Chocolate Jeffas is a large size.
It Cost $3.50 at countdown but it's more expensive at the other super markets.
When I first saw the New Jeffas chocolate it looked Yummy.
Smelling the chocolate it reminds me how I always use to eat chocolate.
Touching the chocolate I can think how it would be melting in my mouth.
Feeling the taste of the orange dots I could feel The texture of Jeffas.
The chocolate
I wouldnt have to improve anything but just 1.
I Love The jeffas chocolate but think you should improve More Jeffas in the Chocolate. Only because there are no that much jeffas in the chocolate.
Overall I would recommend this chocolate to chocolate people that love chocolate. I know that this is a fantastic product. I rate this Chocolate 4 Out of 5.

Our task to write a paragrahp about chocolate.
we Had to do a blind taste the Chocolate.
We are learning to write Paragrahp using Notes.
WALT use language that paints a picture in the mind of our reader.
Hope you enjoy my Writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment