Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

About My Mum and Nana



I  got a mum she is so kind hearted to me and a lovely person. She is always there for me all the time. My mum loves to go to church on Sundays but some time she has to go to work. She would always take care of me when i was little until now,that why i love her.



My Nana is a lovely person she would always buy me gifts on my Birthday and Christmas. She is special to me and my mum because she is my dad mum. She took me to rainbow’s end and also rarotonga. I always love her because she took care of me when i was little.

2 comments:

  1. This is the 4 things that i need to change in my writing,
    1. Make sense
    2. punctuation
    3.Complex sentences
    4.Juicy words

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Have to keep on writing and get better at the juicy words

    ReplyDelete