Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

My Intro

Walt: think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.


San Diego Zoo has lot’s of awesome animals. - Bungy Jumpers
A virtual tour of a zoo is such a cool experience. - Hokey Pokeys
I learnt a lot about animals from this website. - Paua Shells
Virtual tours of a zoo isn’t as fun as a real zoo. - Whitebait fritters
Plan of my paragraph topics

1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
Teacher Explained What we are going to do
3. Body Paragraph 2
Watching the Animals, explaining about how cool the Penguins were.
4. Body Paragraph 3
What will it be  like to go to San diego zoo.
5. Conclusion
What I think about the San Diego Zoo
Awesome Animals,Roaring and making loud Noises yeah i'm talking about the Zoo. I have been on a Virtual tour but It sucks because it is just not the same as the  real tour. If you want to find out more about this Please read on.

Many Animals at the zoo is just awesome but sometimes you would want to visit the zoo. This Week i have been on a Virtual Tour exploring other animals at San Diego zoo. Have you ever Been to San diego zoo or have just explored where there are awesome animals are?

This week we have been exploring Other Animal. We had to 

rewrite our Intro again. In our 

class we Had to write about San 

deigo zoo. 

Hope you like my Intro.
Image result for san diego zoo animals
Image result for san diego zoo animals

No comments:

Post a Comment