Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Fear factor

WALT:  think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.
1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
How our Teacher brought up Fear Factor. Don’t believe him.
3. Body Paragraph 2
The people that got Picked. Glad it wasn’t me/ They believe it’s real.
4. Body Paragraph 3
What happened, Thought it was Fake, Knew it was Fake, Just another one of Mr Goodwin’s Tricks.
5. Conclusion
What I think about the fear factor challenge
Plan of my paragraph topics



Welcome To Room 6’s Fear Factor, This Morning room 6 has been watching a youtube clip 4 Constants Has been up to Eating Frog eggs and river water But it was a race. But I think It might just be another one of Mr Goodwin Tricks.  If you Believe me or Not about it  Please Read on to Find Out More.


I Have Learnt how to make my Intro's even better. We had to re write our intro so we can make it even Better. Hope you enjoy My Intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment