Pages

Monday 2 March 2015

My awsome holiday in tonga

Walt: Follow the structure of a recount to write about a holiday highlight.

Intro: On the 30th of december my mum and I went to Tonga to visit my family.   First we drove to the airport Then we went to the check in where you get your tickets.
Then we went on the air new zealand plane.
It took 2 hours and 45 minutes from New zealand to Tonga.
But finally we landed on the ground I felt so happy to see my family.When we  arrived at tonga I saw a lot of coconut trees everywhere.  We grabbed all our bags and went around the Island in our car.
The next day we had to pack our bags again because we had to fly on are another plane to Vava’u. I felt scared because it felt like the plane was going to crash on the ground.
On the right side off the plane everyone saw the volcano exploded. There were a lot of fish that died in the sea. The sea was red and pink everywhere. We were all most at vava'u. When I step out off the plane it was really hot and sunny. We waited and waited for the people to come with all our bags. I felt happy to go to tonga and vava'u. I thought that it was awsome to go on the plane.




No comments:

Post a Comment