Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Who is my role Model?



Title
How to have a fun weekend
Introduction
Who are my role Models? My role models are my mum and My aunty. The Ladies that taught me everything i needed to know, They raise me up in a church and always manage to put food on the table for my family.  10:40
Information
1st element
One of my role models is my mum. She raised me up for the last 12 years,  She taught my family what respect is and how to respect other People. She always works hard, Just to puts food on the table for her family. She is always there for everyone.  
Information
2nd element
.For the last 4 years my mum raised me up by herself. It was hard because she had to work, Come home after a very tiring shift and she was very tired. But she managed to cook the for her family.
Information
3rd element
My other role model is my aunty .She Is a loving and helpful lady, She spends her time working to help the family. My aunty looks after Old people at the rest home as well as my grandparents. She is always there for me.
Conclusion
They have been there for me since day 1. . I love them very much. I just want to thank them for raising me up to become who i am today, for teaching me everything i need to know.  


Good Morning bloggers, This is my writing about my role Models.
This week we have been focusing on who your role Model is.
I chose my Mum and Aunty. The reason why i chose them is
because they have been there for me since day 1. I love them very much. I would like to thank them for everything they have done for me and for raising me up to be who i am. Thank you very Much. Please feel free to read my writing and please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment