Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Super Speed

WALT: write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words.
If I had a superpower it would be super speed  I picked super speed because if i had to do my chores and run faster and can do it in 1 minute.  Read on to find out more about my super powers.

My ability is marvelous speed. I could do my chores and do my homework in 1 minutes. The feeling having super speed would be awesome because I wouldn't have to do my work for an hour or so. When my powers are used fuzzy is what people think when they try to look at me.



Families could be saved from crisis if there was a superhero. I could use my powers to save the world from crisis. Also to stop tunados from ruining the world. I could also save GI from danger as well.

Marked by Alisha 
I think having these powers are awesome because you could be remembered by a lot of people for what you Did. I also think that having powers would be cool but not just cool but awesome for me. Saving people would be awesome if i would use my powers.



Our task was to write a paragrah. We focase on One paragragh at a time. At the end My partner Alisha Marked My work by using a Rubric. I learnt how to write a sentences in 10 to 13 Mins. Also writing in silents. The reason i Put this flash logo is becausei was thinking off flash how he saved people. Please enjoy my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment