Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

Class Data

I predict that 1. girls like blue more then the boys.                 1. I found out that more girls like blue then
2.More boys have pet then girls.                                            green or purple.
3.There is only one girl like green then other girls.            2. I found out that There alot of kids have pet.
4.I girl like cats then the reat like dogs                             3. I did actually found out there was 1 girl did like
                                                                                       green.                                                                                                                                                          4. I found out that only one girl liked cats and the                                                                                                rest liked dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment